Bassett Racing replacement beadlock ring is made with a higher yield strength than any other mud cover ring fastener and is the strongest on the market. Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers. A wider neck on each of the three cover fastener tabs resist bending for durability and east repair. Rivets on the expander ring lock into the wheels safety bead indent to prevent ring from falling out.
- Wider neck on the three cover fastener tabs resists bending
- Three 1/4" bolt inserts on Bassett's matching bolt pattern
- Exact match to Bassett Beadlock Wheel "K" parts mud cover bolt pattern
- Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers
- Mud cover is interchangeable between Bassett non-beadlock wheel and beadlock wheel
- Sold individually