Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kits available:
For 22" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4020
For 26" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4021
For 28" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4022
For 31" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4023
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
- These aluminum radiators are built for racing applications and are configured for Chevy engines, meaning they have driver’s side upper and passenger side lower outlets. Lower hose neck is slightly angled.
- Radiator widths listed include the side tanks and are the outside to outside width.
- Our Techs recommend using a 32 lb. or less radiator cap and to check it regularly.